Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no signal

hi i upgraded my phone and recieved it today, as i didn’t recieve a sim card i took my sim out of my old phone and put it in my new one, and still i have no signal to phone people? why is this happening?

Apple Full Works Plan not Working

I’ve got my new phone Iphone 14 Pro Max and every time I try and set the one plan via the text  it says number not eligible?|I seem to have this problem every year when setting it up, especially with Apple Music, please help  

HELP! Phone not working

My phone has stopped working today and won't turn on - I have an iphone 14, 1 year into my 2 year contract. Any advice what I should do? Where should I take it? I'm struggling to speak to someone on EE as I have no landline and keeps saying that they...

Upgrade

I have just recently upgraded my phone- phone number [mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum] I want to keep this number and not change. Why have I now got another number on to my bill when I have upgraded? Please help. 

Broken phone

I currently have 1 year left on my contract and I have broken my phone which can’t be fixed. is there anything I can do to as I don’t have insurance and it is over £400 to settle my contract early. thanks 

Iphone upgrade

I upgraded my contract chose a location and paid the upfront cost but the page didn't refresh and I've been charged the upfront cost and don't know when my order will he arriving or if it even went though