cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery + not working

Nicks-nightmare
Investigator
Investigator

So...... after moving from BT to EE I can no longer access sport on EE tv or discovery + after many calls to EE which went around in circles the last advisor has told me there is a Problem with the EE /TV app and it's going to be 10th April before it  it will be resolved. So if you can't get them to work on your mobile  this is apparently why. Also I can't link my  mobile and Broadband account on the EE app  again I am told by an EE advisor they  have a problem and it will be April when it's resolved.  Really disappointed  with EE at the moment.  

IMG_2146.png

10 REPLIES 10
Nicks-nightmare
Investigator
Investigator

I am having the same problem and loads more with it. Been on the phone for 4 hours over the last week and still no further forward. TNT won't work on discovery + EE has no solution at present I and  can't link my mobile accounts with mu broadband on the app. I was told by sales my BT WI-FI discs would work with my new hub they don't !  the whole  switch from BT has been a nightmare. Wish I hadn't moved from BT now  

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nicks-nightmare 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Do you have TNT Sports as part of your mobile contract or home broadband? 

Have you activated discovery+ and been able to log in? 

What happens when you try and link your broadband account on the app? 

Leanne.

DarrenDev
EE Employee

There are no known issues with discovery+ from EE TV, so I don't know why you've been given a date of April 10th for a fix. 

What errors do you see on your TV Box, and in the discovery+ app?

IMG_2146.png

I just get contac your provider. I have been on the phone for 3 hours over the last 2 weeks and still not working on the discovery app or ee app on the sports channel. Also I can't link my Broadband to my EE app on my phone.  

OK, I can find an old BT ID with your email address, and an old EE ID linked to a mobile account.  I cannot find what your new account is linked to, so could you please send me an email at tv.apps@ee.co.uk providing your EE account number, and the EE ID you're trying to use in the app (just the username - not the password).

I have emailed you the details. 

 still won't work ! 

IMG_2148.png

So  2 months on and I'm still no further forward  paying for a service I only get half of. Bills still come one every month but nothing gets fixed . call handlers lie to you then pass you on to the next agent without  even telling them what you are calling about . Tonight has been the final straw . How do I lodge an official complaint about how I have been treated ?

Nicks-nightmare
Investigator
Investigator

So  2 months on and I'm still no further forward  paying for a service I only get half of. Bills still come  every month but nothing gets fixed . call handlers lie to you then pass you on to the next agent without  even telling them what you are calling about . Tonight has been the final straw . How do I lodge an official complaint about how I have been treated ?