cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer TV issues

Subyr
Investigator
Investigator

I've just changed to EE from sky. 4 days in and broadband is fine thank you. However Netflix still not working as they've failed to close my order yet. Apple TV box won't work with me, I've not got an apple phone and the TV box says to update to a newer iOS system which I can't do without access to an apple phone. I've been promised a replacement youview box, this cannot be ordered until my original order closes!

The EE app cannot link my details, apparently it will do so when my order closes(have I said it's not closed yet).  It's not closed as they don't think they've sent me  my equipment which I have recieved. I 've not been able to see anything online regarding my account yet.

I'm awaiting a call on sat from a very helpful tech person, if it's not sorted by then it's back to sky for me!!!!!!! I think I've been more than patient. I've spent a few hours on the phone already trying and failing to sort this out.

5 REPLIES 5
Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Subyr,

The advisor calling you on Saturday should help you with this. However, if you find that you need further help, come through to us here and we'll try and reach out to the team to find out what's happening. You can track your order https://ee.co.uk/s/apps/appsorder/customer/#/listOfOrders. Hopefully that will update once your order has fully completed.

Thank you

Daniel-S

I waited for a call from the advisor. It didn't happen so I assume he was unavailable as I believe he would ring if he could. 

So.......no apps on my TV box as iOS needs updating. No Netflix. No visibility of my account on the EE app. No access to EE TV app as apparently I have no subscription.  I've given this 5 days, will be contacting sky and cancelling this 'service' within my 14 days cooling  off period. I won't be recommending BT/EE to anyone. 

Neil-O

@Subyr I'm sorry the call back was missed yesterday. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll chase that up for you.

Thanks

Neil

Subyr
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Neil

I sent you a private message as requested. Still no access to your app, no Netflix, nothing resolved.

Neil-O

@Subyr You're not far from the top of our queue. 

Neil