cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need live chat help asap!!

Profile closed
Not applicable
someone has taken my number and is messaging my family! help now, need live support quick!!1
24 REPLIES 24
Profile closed
Not applicable

its a personal pay and go number... no live chat has popped up and they've had access for atleast 3 hours now, god knows what they've done!

Profile closed
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Live chat is not available for pay as you @Profile closed

You need to please use an alternative landline, mobile number or find your local EE store to contact our customer services team.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

You need to report this to the police if you are getting threatening calls.

This is a user discussion forum. Members will reply as & when they are around. For an immediate response you must contact CS directly to report this.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Profile closed
Not applicable

managed to get through on chat, please delete now. thanks

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got sorted @joewatsonn.

hi my account has been suspended i need to call my son its urgent my bill date is 23rd cant makk payment now please help me

hello need help urgent

can u help me to activate my account

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rakhisuman

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to see the situation you're in.

We do not have access to your account here in the community.

Please contact our customer services as soon as possible, they'll do their best to help.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris