Fraud

Gv1969
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Had fraud on my account! Ee let someone get on my account steal my number! There name is still on my account!! Changed all my passwords so getting no answers what so ever !! Been told different things by different people when I phone! Told to wait for the droid team to contact me !!!! When will that be ! How can I run a business ect with no phone and being kept in the dark, it’s a joke

24 REPLIES 24
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @Gv1969 

I'm really sorry to hear that you have a problem with your account. You have done the correct thing in contacting our Mobile Care team so that this can be investigated through our Fraud team.

Hopefully you hear from them soon. Please keep us updated.
Chris 

It’s a joke ! I’m ment to go to Spain on business and they know this ! Even got sent to a ee shop today as I was told they could help ! Another lye ! That’s another 1.5 hours wasted, even spent 2 hours in the bank as they had my number rang them and said they where me ! Lucky the bank that fraud seriously

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>

still waiting for fraud to contact me !!!! still no phone ! how can i run a business like this ?? just keep get fobbed off ! had to cancel a business meeting as had no phone ! and as EE ga the scammer my number had to sort out new bank cards so have limited access to my bank account !!!

Katie_B

Hi @Gv1969.

I understand how frustrating this must be, as soon as the team have fully investigated this you will be notified. 

It can take up to 7 days for our fraud department to get back in touch.

More information can be found HERE.

Katie

Gv1969
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

See this is what I mean ! No one at ee helps when they have made a mistake! And a big one at that !!

Gv1969
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Why can’t anyone at ee tell me what’s going on !

James_B

Have seven days passed since this was reported to our fraud team, @Gv1969?

James

Gv1969
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

its 7 days tomorrow ! i dont understand why you dont get any updates ! communication !!!! ive rearranged my business trip to spain tomorrow ! as i had to canel it on tuesday as had no phone, no bank cards as EE  gave my details away !