cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with phone

UncleBob1
Contributor
Contributor

I have one sim card, in the phone it can be seen in settings in two places with a different number on each, I'm having issues with phone could this be a cause

24 REPLIES 24

While following my curiosity I have been browsing through the phone settings in mobile network 

I found this in access point, 18 titles 5 of them not complete namely Proxy     not set

Port     not set

Server   not set

Bearer    unspecified

MVNO type      none

I will mention these on Tuesday when I get called,  nothing to loose,  Have a good evening everyone.

UncleBob1
Contributor
Contributor

Well here I am day 22 after putting in my new sim, ported with old number, after an over night wait to see if

yesterdays fix worked , no it didn't, so I call again and get a Technician named 'Dean from Wexford', we went through the

routine accessing my account, and he got to work, asking me the odd question, putting me on hold then coming 

back to me, this went on for about half an hour, then he said I'll send you a text, low and behold the phone pinged and there

was the text, then he said I'll give you a call, and blow me it rang, we talked for a few minutes, he said make a few calls and send some Texts it'll strengthen it, so its all done and dusted, so   'Dean from Wexford' thankyou very much you are the Man,

Cheers UncleBob1.                   

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @UncleBob1 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know this is now sorted for you. 

I am pleased to hear Dean got this working and I am very sorry this has taken time to get you up and running. 

Leanne.

Morning Leanne,

Yes I am really chuffed it's now sorted, I enjoyed my breakfast knowing that I haven't  got to make yet another call,

so good luck and success to the Community it really is a good idea to be able to come here and chat.

UncleBob1

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Enjoy your breakfast and come back to the community anytime @UncleBob1 

Leanne 🙂