SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sim card for my cellular iPad

I have a sim only contract with EE and I want to purchase a sim card for my cellular iPad to run both my iPhone and iPad using the same contract. I can only locate sim cards that are either pay as you go or for a fixed contract. Thanks 

No way to transfer esim to new iPhone

when you transfer you old iPhone to a new one, it doesn’t transfer your esim because Ee don’t support this basic function.  googling how to do this manually, the only suggestion is to pay to download a replacement esim from the re app.  However this ...

Nutmix by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New i. phone 11.

Hi there, my i phone  11 has broken and is  beyond  repair I have been told by apple support. . I am on holiday  in USA until April so have had to buy  another i phone 11 here in USA , it is arriving on Friday. Is it just a matter of putting my exist...

Lorn1966 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Helpful

PAC Code

When I message 65075 “PAC” I get an undeliverable message. How can I get my PAC code? 

Resolved! How do I transfer my phone number?

I’m on a 2 year contract that expired on the 19th of Jan. I went into an EE store to change my plan. I’m on a plan with multiple people, and I am not the account holder, but the man said to purchase a Pay as you Go sim. I’ve got a temporary number bu...

Registering with BT phone number

I recently bought a phone on a monthly payment plan with EE but transferred over my BT phone number. I have started the registration process but when i get to the “enter phone number” section and enter my phone number it says it does not recognise it...

bebegirl by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 2 sims with same number but from different providers

I have recently switched from EE to virgin and wanted to keep my number. Virgin messaged me to say that the switch has been completed. However I still have service on my EE SIM card with the same number as my new Virgin sim. This means I currently ha...

Bb2022 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

My sim

I’ve not used my fone fr 1 1/2 years. Just got a new fone and it’s not recognising the number wat do I do. It’s the iPhone X 

Sim swap while abroad

Hi, our phone got stolen while abroad. A friend brought a new EE sim card. But how can we swap the number to the new sim card? We cant get a pac code on the old sim since it is stolen. Also I assume you dont use a Pac for EE to EE swap? The new sim c...

Andries by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful