SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sim card

Hi please could you tell if if the following sim number is still active.xxxxxxxxxxx                    Les.   [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

0911 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is an eSIM and how do I set it up on my phone?

An eSIM is just like a traditional SIM card, the eSIM stores data that's needed for your phone to use the EE network but it's embedded in your phone so it can't be removed.If you'd like to setup an eSIM on your EE device, please visit the help page f...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ESim Activation

So I had my phone replaced today under insurance and I was amazed that I had to re add my ESIM card for my phone. Managed to order an online one and successfully added it to the phone. Of course the sim isn’t working right now because I need to activ...

New customer, ordered 3 esims and sent physical sims

Not a great first experience, decided to switch from Three, was only allowed 3 sims for a family of 5, despite 999 credit score, specifically said I needed esims as family members are not all at home, and was sent 3 physical sim cards. To order an es...

halbot by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't Receive incoming calls

Hello, Recently, I've received my pay as you go sim, when I ordered the sim I asked them to transfer my old number from the old network I was using. Yesterday and today I have been setting the sim, problem is I can make calls and send text messages b...

Resolved! e-sim and works phone

After a little help - I have an iphone XS and we have just upgraded our work phones to iphone 13's, so I'm aiming to use the new 13 as my personal/work phone with the use of a physical sim ( work ) and esim ( personal ). When i go to my EE app on my ...

philipe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service

I have a company phone that has had no service for two weeks now. It says no iemi in either sim slot detected.Can I order a new sim with the same number.

Re: Activate new sim card

Hi i need help with activating my new sim card.its a replacement because I’ve lost my previous phone and couldn’t find it.how can I activate my new sim card?