SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I need a new pac code

Morning, I want to leave EE but my pac code has expired, so I would like I new one sent as soon as possible please   ThanksMercy 

Merci98 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New sim card

Hi, I recently lost my sim card, but the trouble is I've moved house and my old address is still registered to my account.  The app won't let me change it. The contract is in my partners name but the direct debit comes out my account.  My partner wor...

Gemz100 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No sim

My phone is sometimes getting no sim and since from yesterday I didn’t get any signal it was still no sim.asap i need help.

Resolved! Invalid sim/sim failure

Over the last week or so, I’ve experienced “invalid sim” and “sim failure”. I’ve managed it by restarting my phone. Is this an indication my SIM card is likely to fail completely or is it just a blip?I can’t afford to be without my phone, so should I...

NW_Saint by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How do I activate a data only sim?

We bought a router for our caravan and, because most people here use EE for their Wi-Fi we decided to buy an EE data only Sim from an EE SHOP.We were told in store, that it was ‘ready to go’. How can I check?  Or how do I activate the Sim?thanks in a...

Glep by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disconnection

I was disconnected today, but paid the bill straight away, but have multiple sims that I use for data only. Would all sims be fully working as my phone was straight away?