cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot recieve calls after porting to EE from O2

Ssainq
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. I’m having the exact same issue. Did your problem ever get resolved?

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

When did you give your PAC to EE?

Can you receive calls from other EE users and "off-net" callers are affected? Or are all callers affected?

What was the last update you had from CS after reporting this?

Ssainq
Investigator
Investigator

So just an update for anyone else having this issue. There have been issues porting numbers from o2 (due to o2 moving to a new system or something). EE is aware and found that my number from o2 had not been completely ported over despite it being several weeks. 

The issue is also effecting landlines and EE technical support themselves (they cannot reach my number either!). This was annoying because you cannot call technical support directly in EEs phone tree (instead you text them and they call you back). 

But I found once they've tried to call you back once at least, going back to through the phone tree on 150 will put you through to someone. You WILL need to give them another number to reach you in the meantime. 

They promised to resolve within 72hrs, will update if any success.

Lukeg33
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have got the same problem as well and out when my number over to EE from o2 the files didn't come over to EE with my number what the hell they mean by files I have no idea. Then I phoned up EE from a different number and found the files are now with EE I am still getting the same problem that EE don't know why I am still getting the same problem so they are looking into it to find why I'm still not able to make or receive calls or send or receive texts or use data.

Did EE give you an estimate on how long it’ll take them to fix? 

Ssainq
Investigator
Investigator

Latest update is that they were not able to fix within 3 days. And now have no clue when it’ll be fixed. Which is great