cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code issues

sharrison1
Investigator
Investigator

So I was given a PAC code for two numbers on my account, then I was told I needed 1 per number, so I went and got 1 per number.

1 of my numbers has successfully ported

But the PAC code EE give me, Vodafone says doesnt match the system. I've then tried the original PAC codes I had, now the first one I was given, for both numbers, matches Vodafones system, but the status is cancelled. Vodafone say they can't do anything without a valid PAC code, EE say they can't give another PAC code.

Stuck here, no idea what to do, spoke to both porting teams numerous times personally, and through vodafone advisors. 

Anyone got any idea?

@Leanne_T 

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sharrison1 

Welcome to the community.

You can indeed have one PAC for two numbers. I'm pretty sure our Mobile Care team would be able to give you a new PAC for the number that hasn't transferred yet, but it would start the 30 day notice period again.

Chris

I've tried speaking to people in porting support, and MNP teams, they said Vodafone have got the PAC locked so they cant do anything else now. But Vodafone say this isnt the case.

Vodafone are saying that you can switch to a new provider via the EE app, and this needs to be done for accounts leaving EE that have two numbers on, do you know if this is correct, if you can switch through the EE app.

Cheers @Christopher_G 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

You can request a PAC through the app, yes, @sharrison1 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Could you take a look and get back to me please?

Thanks

Chris

Cheers, ive replied.

Thanks

Morning Chris, 

Thanks for your help so far, just wondering if there was any update today? Thanks