No Service

laurendee123
Explorer

I have just returned from Spain, and had purchased an eSIM via Holafly and used this as my “Travel” SIM. When I landed last night, my “Primary” SIM is showing no service.

I am unable to call 150. I have done the usual turned it on and off again, removed the SIM, yet nothing is working. Any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@laurendee123 : How long were you away in Spain?

Are you on contract or PAYG?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Only from Sunday - Wednesday, and I am on a SIM-only contract. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Have you tried restarting your phone, @laurendee123? Please also make sure that your network selection mode is set to automatic.

Chris

Yes, I’ve tried both of these to no avail. 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @laurendee123 

It may be worth having a chat with our technical support team to see if they can check everything from our side.

Chris

Is there any way of doing this without calling? I’m unable to make calls. 

Christopher_G

There's a live chat service in the EE App, under the help section, @laurendee123 

Chris

IMG_1063.png

Sorry if I’m missing something Chris, but where can I find this?

Christopher_G

It should be there at the top of the screen, @laurendee123. Is your EE SIM on pay monthly or pay as you go.

I notice a little moon symbol at the top of your screenshot. Could you make sure you're not in 'do not disturb' mode, or anything similar?

Chris