Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3784 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3314 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4133 Posts

Activity in Account

EE Website, is there anything but sales?

I am trying to log on and see my account details, things like a summary of my account, what I pay, what's included, what things outside my plan cost, upgrades, copies of past bills etc.I've spent hours and am going round in circles. This really shoul...

Alanblunt by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: A disgrace

The company feels like it has one person working there.I phoned to ask to arrange termination of my contract of my broadband that drops out in the night time. I had to wait till the end of contract,  i pressed option 1 because it says they will send ...

Dog78 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Losing a customer after 20 years

I'm not one to usually use forums, but there's always a first!After 20 years of being with EE (Orange prior) I have finally had to move my mobile contract away from EE due to the grossly uncompetitive rates being offered by Sales representatives, who...

JacobT by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Payment system down

Hello, I have been trying to manually pay my bill for days. When I call 360 it takes me through the whole process only to tell me there's a problem with the payment system and it needs to transfer me to someone.  I tried paying online twice from my a...

kazabeth by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to register my account on EE

I signed up with EE a few months ago by purchasing a SIM on the EE website. This entailed registering for an account on the website. I received the SIM, my previous phone number was ported over, I had contact with EE customer service several times ov...

bwatkins by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New pay as you go SIM card activation

Im new to EE pay as you go system. I thought that my choice about this is for good reason, but since trying to work around my first SIM card I really start regretting. Everything seems to be so difficult to be done. Brought my SIM card, downloaded th...

Dequare by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment and billing

I payed my bill that is still one my account and says not payed when I have payed it and you have now turned my line of I am not paying a bill twice sorry my line needs to be put back on and my bills updated as I have payed it