cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Website, is there anything but sales?

Alanblunt
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to log on and see my account details, things like a summary of my account, what I pay, what's included, what things outside my plan cost, upgrades, copies of past bills etc.

I've spent hours and am going round in circles. This really should be the most basic simple thing, but it's taken me ages. It's frustrating to the point I am thinking of changing provider just to get the information I need.

16 REPLIES 16
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alanblunt 

Welcome to the community.

Does the same thing happen on different devices/browsers?

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you're logging into your EE a/c to see info about your products you shouldn't be seeing adverts for other products that you don't have & don't want.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

This is on a Windows PC. I've cleared the cache on and tried again and it's no better.

Surely this is the main reason anyone would visit.

I've searched the help and nothing but a link to this forum comes up.

I've tried Googling it and I get lists of similar complaints.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Are you able to try on another device/browser, @Alanblunt

Chris

I was using Chrome, I've now tried it on Edge. It's the same, just adverts. No way to see bills, contracts or anything I'm trying to find.

This has been days now trying. How can it be this hard? The only way to get help is to type on here, I then get a string of e-mails thanking me and giving me badges.

I just want to see my contract, my bills and what likely costs would be using my phone abroad. I am seriously at the point where I will leave EE forever. The web team need to be fired.

For details of your contract, look in your online MyEE under Home > Plans & Subs > Plan Details.

For bills, look at Bills & Payments.

For roaming costs, see https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/roaming/roaming-costs

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Alanblunt
Investigator
Investigator

No sign of plans, subs or details. Just more adverts.

I start to wonder if my SIM isn't linked to the account, despite going through that when I started this horrid journey. So I decide to try again.

I get:

"This service isn’t working right now"

Brilliant. Completely unusable.

Alanblunt
Investigator
Investigator

And.... I clicked the link for roaming charges. It then asked me to log in, despite being logged in. I remain calm and log in.

"This service isn’t working right now"

Honestly, fire the entire web team. Give this as a project to some A-level students, you will get a better webpage.

Alanblunt
Investigator
Investigator

Also if you read the other issues on this section, this is not a isolated incident. Why should this be such a struggle?