cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Payment system down

kazabeth
Explorer

Hello,

I have been trying to manually pay my bill for days. When I call 360 it takes me through the whole process only to tell me there's a problem with the payment system and it needs to transfer me to someone. 

I tried paying online twice from my account but both times it has told me my card is declined.  There is nothing wrong with my card and there is enough money in the account ...

I am in America and so every time it tries to put me through to someone the office is closed and no one is there.

Is there a timeframe when this issue will be resolved as it has been several days.

Thanks

C

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Payment online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
FibreOpticFan
Contributor
Contributor

i tryed this to pay my bill but online and phone payment system is not working right 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @FibreOpticFan

Have you been able to try making a payment this morning?

Katie

FibreOpticFan
Contributor
Contributor

yes but only up to £15 works can't pay all in one 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming you have been able to make a payment @FibreOpticFan

What happens if you tried to make a payment of larger amount?

Katie

I found out it was my bank account had a bar on it with fund it is now sorted out 

It used to say decline by the bank on Lange amount like £30 it was my fault not updating my bank with the new number