Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

I have enough credit but my pack won't renew

I topped up by £15 the day before my £15 pack was due to run out. It usually just restarts automatically as long as I have enough credit or I get a notification to top up and then it starts again automatically. This time the pack has not restarted an...

k4j by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

recieving sms

Hey i am in Albania. I have money in my EE account but can't recieve sms to access my apple account.it is so annoying as I can't access anything or download my apps of the cloud as they need confirmation message.its  so so annoying and i do not know ...

5 day unlimited offer

I was sent an offer by EE that if I top up £8 I get unlimited data, minutes and texts for 5 days. I already had £2 credit, I topped up another £8 and actived the offer on Thursday. I recieved a message from EE that the 5 day offer was added. However,...

Martha9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYG data sim

Hi, we purchased a payg sim For our caravan for the data. I bought a £20  pack, as we had 50 gb of data and now have  37 left. If I don't top up tomorrow will I lose the data please? Wish it was possible to talk to a human these days, this would be m...

Pinx22 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful