RAINBOWSHOES
Investigator
Investigator

Losing the will to live trying to actually talk to a customer advisor.  😒😒😒

14 REPLIES 14
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. It'll cost you 25p a call.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi, I just wanted to choose a £5 pack this month, last month I made the mistake of choosing a £10 pack which I didn't really need, and wanted to go back. I thought I'd chosen it, so texted a friend, which I thought was using one of my 200 texts in the pack, but wasn't. EE wouldn't refund me 15p so I'd be able to have the £5 pack, so now I've topped up £5.15 making my balance now £10.00. I texted 'stop pack' before this, and it still automatically selected the £10 pack...I'm seriously sick of this awful, poor CS, used to be able to speak to a real person for queries like this. 😒😒😒 Been a customer for absolutely ages, back when it was called one2one, then T-Mobile, now EE, so over 25 years! 

Giff gaff give you so much more for a quid or two more, and I can't believe I haven't moved to them. 😟

Text PACK05 to 150 followed by NOW to 150.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I did this, but wasn't quick enough, I'd been automatically given the £10 pack, even though I'd been on the ee website to choose the £5 pack a moment before, and texted Stop pack also, so it wouldn't automatically renew. 😒 

I know £5 a month isn't much, but I don't need more than that as I get free WiFi at home and at work. Why is it so difficult to do anything with EE? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RAINBOWSHOES

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please give our pay as you go care team a call on either 150 or 0800 079 8586 and they will be able to help you with the pack.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Dizzydolphin
Investigator
Investigator

This is absolutely ridiculous. I join just yesterday bought a pack and still cant link my phone or make a call. No live chat no live CS so what are we supposed to do if we cant link our phone to sort it ourselves? Never known anything as bad as this. 🙄

Katie_B

Hello @Dizzydolphin

Welcome to the community. 

Does your phone show you are connected to the EE network?

Are you able to receive calls?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi Katie,

Yes it shows EE sim being active but thats about it. Cant link through the app or website. 

Christopher_G

What happens when you try to link it, @Dizzydolphin? It could be worth giving our Mobile Care team a call to see if they can do it from our side for you.
Chris