Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot use topup credit for add ons

lehtkale
Contributor
Contributor

Hi from Finland !

I have lot of credit after top up 

If I try to use it for addons or packs I get error which seems to be error on EE website  and maybe coming ok later?

I

14 REPLIES 14
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@lehtkale : Have you tried buying packs or data add-ons using the Text Service, thus avoiding the EE website ?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
lehtkale
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I am now in Finland

I have a lot of credit but I cannot by packs or addons because app and website give error when I try to confirm.

I cannot send text message from Finland to UK

lehtkale
Contributor
Contributor

NW_Saint
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, 

You need to give a bit more detail than just that to give readers an idea as to what your issue is.

Hi @lehtkale 

If this is a PAYG SIM was it activated in the UK on the UK EE network.

If you SIM is a pay monthly contract did you activate roaming before leaving the UK. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I have a lot of Credit(90£) but your website also app do not work.
I tried packs by paying with card(Uk Hsbc) and by topups. When I tap confirm,system indicates error in your system. Same problem by app and website.
I cannot use data at all.
We travel soon to Northern Ireland like many times before This website and app give always error when
tappung CONFIRM

[Mod edit: Please do not post your contact details in this public forum. Thanks]

I tried packs by paying with card(Uk Hsbc) and by topups. When I tap confirm,system indicates error in your system. Same problem by app and website.
We travel soon to Northern Ireland like many times before This website and app give always error when
tapping CONFIRM

[Mod edit: Please do not post your contact details in this public forum. Thanks]

tapping CONFIRM 

I CANNOT USE textmessage to EE number from Finland

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lehtkale,

When did you last use the SIM card?

James