cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning a damaged handset

Rebeccah16
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone know how long it takes to return a handset as I mine was collected from me in person last Wednesday and I still have not had any confirmation from EE and its been 5 days. 

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rebeccah16

Thanks for coming here.

Was the return for an upgrade or new contract and the phone was damaged? 

Or, have you sent the phone to be repaired? 

Leanne.

Hi, thanks for replying. The phone was an upgrade and it was damaged when I received it. It was collected in person from me last Wednesday 28th September and I'm still waiting for confirmation from EE that they've received it before I can get a new handset. It took over 4 hours over several phone calls just to return the phone.
Thanks, Rhodri

Leanne_T

Thanks @Rebeccah16

Once the return has been processed your upgrade dates and plan will be changed in your My EE account. 

If you would like an update please give us a call on 150. 

Leanne.

Thanks again for replying. I don't think I'll be phoning 150 again as I mentioned, I've been on the phone for over 4 hours trying to return the damaged handset and for such a simple prosses, how it has come to this is beyond me. Your help is really appreciated, thanks.

Leanne_T

No problem @Rebeccah16

Once the account is updated and the contract dates have been amended, you can upgrade again online 🙂

Leanne

Thank you ever so much for replying, it's nice to know that somebody cares. Enjoy the rest of your day and take care.

Leanne_T

You too @Rebeccah16

If you need any help in future, please come back and let us know. 

Leanne 🙂