Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! 1 day dispatch

Hi there,I placed an order for a new phone upgrade at 5.30pm today. It said 1 day dispatch, when should I expect it to be delivered?

Upgraded to iPhone 14

Hi, im just wondering where my phone is ordered it a few weeks ago? I try and track my order and says they can’t find it?

ee order

So on Saturday, I ordered a new Samsung S22+ in Green for £51 per month which I was happy with and said that it was available for next day delivery, by Monday I'd had no call nor delivery so call the call center to find out what's happening.I'm then ...

XKO number

I have ordered a new phone and paid some upfront. My order number starts with XKO. Email says to contact customer services but also says to wait for a delivery date and they have taken thd payment made. Is this usual ?

Kim562 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No order number

Hi,I ordered my new Iphone over the phone and a confirmation email came through saying we have recieved the order. I have not received an email containing an order number to track my order.

Upgrade

I have paid to upgrade, it stated my phone should be on its way 4 days ago but now when I log onto my account it shows nothing about it. It did 2 days ago though. 

Anytime Upgrade

HiI am looking to upgrade to iphone 14 pro max but theres a 28 day wait for them.  Am on anytime upgrade so would need to trade in current device.  Would i return old device before or after i receive the new device.

Help please

I ordered a phone you take my money for upfront from my bank account and i don’t receive any confirmation for my order

Order xkoXXXXXXXX

Hello I have a question about the order xkoXXXXXXXXX. When will it be shipped?  [MOD EDIT: Removed order number]