Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Upgrade

Why can’t I see my upgrade yet? I received an email to say it’s on its way with a ref number but that’s it.

PAYG Sim card deliver

I have ordered two PAYG sim cards on the 21st Sep. Unable to track it, following text on your site.How do I find out where they are please? I need them as soon as possible please. No text has been received.ThanksAt this time, we can only provide trac...

Order

I’ve ordered a I watch 8 it has not been delivered they said it was due next day. 

New customer

I have ordered a new phone from EE, I have never been a customer before but liked the deal and went ahead and decided to leave a network I have been with for at least twenty year's. After speaking with my wife I decided to try and order her the same....

LeeOates by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi, I upgraded my phone on Saturday and was just wondering when the phone will arrive? I have logged into my EE account and it is not showing that I have upgraded? Can you please confirm it has gone through and the phone is on its way? 

Very poor customer service

Omg this is the worst customer service ever, over an hour trying to speak to someone and at the end I've gave up and my problem hasn't been solved.  

Kjff by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ordered the wrong phone model

Ordered the wrong phone via the site thought i was getting the 14 pro but just got the 14 would i be able to swap it? 

No delivery

In stock next day delivery was 2 days ago but my order still hasn’t dispatched the website specifically said “in stock” for next day delivery Called customer service but very unhelpful 

iLovett by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful