Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Delivery

I upgraded my account on 09/08. Included was a new phone. Said delivery dispatch within 24 hours. 12/08 today and STILL no information on dispatch or delivery. No new emails, tracker just says I will receive a txt. Only txt was about not setting up m...

Order - PlayStation5

I ordered a PlayStation 5 for my son yesterday at 4pm online. I have had one email since then which was my confirmation of the purchase but nothing else. I was told I would get a text today and received nothing and it’s been over 24 hours now. I was ...

Confused about my confirmation

I ordered an apple iPhone 14 pro max this morning got Conformation almost immediately but on my email in the subject line says (please call to discuss) but on the email it is just my conformation not saying anything at all about someone needing to sp...

Lukehp27 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Customer service experience getting worse

Has anyone else noticed a decline in EE’s customer service recently? A few months ago when ever I called 150 I got an answer within 10 minutes and it was to UK call centre speaking to a British person. However when I called today the only option I go...

Resolved! iPhone 14 pro max delivery

I ordered an iPhone 14 pro max yesterday, when can I expect delivery as the message I received did not contain any info as to when it would be delivered. 

barrtope by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim order

Hello, I wanted to purchase a sim and was on a step with credit check. When I filled in all my details and wanted to move to the next step suddenly everything disappeared and now I don’t know if I made the purchase or not. I haven’t received any conf...

Lau18 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade order not found

Got a notification through the app that I could upgrade early so I did. Placed an order for Samsung galaxy s23 and got my order confirmation email.When I went to track it there is nothing. It says my order ref is wrong. I also downloaded the DPD app ...

Tommy83g by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery

Hi I just upgraded my phone online.  How long shall I expect this to arrive? thanks 

heidigis by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful