Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Order

Received an email saying “thanks please call to discuss your order”what does this mean? I’ve been on hold for over 2hours now and I don’t fancy waiting any longer if I’m just going to be told I’ve been declined they’ve also took the upfront payment m...

April0 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Calls keep automatically hanging up

Hi, I'm trying to get through to the digital team as I have been told I need to confirm some details on my order of the iPhone 15 Pro Max, but every time I try to call them the line hangs up automatically! I've been trying consistently to get through...

Get in contact regarding a order

Hi, I was told to phone back to discuss my order but I have tried phoning multiple times and been on hold for a hour at a time

Barness4 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

kindly let me know whn my Samsung phone wil be delivered

hi i n eed to discuss my accout with BT who ive ordered broadband with and mobile with you where they are in partnership with yourselves and since i gave differend mobile to contact me on I dont have access to that number . f9or dpd to contact me but...

RubinaA by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Where's my order?

Hi,Upgraded / ordered new phone on the 11th, including paying £200 up front. Other than the initial confirmation, I've had no further updates, and tracking still isn't working...Would be nice to know what's happening / receive my phone before my curr...

sethacprice_0-1695017598045.png

Resolved! DPd not send anything

Am still waiting for sim only plan monthly to be delivered still nothing received from Dpd

Nawafkb by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New sim

Hi i want to get a new sim and mobile phone

THANKS. PLEASE CALL US TO DISCUSS YOUR ORDER.

I got this message today after placing an order and now after over 1.5 hours on hold to get through, I still cannot. How can we contact EE if we can't actually get through to anyone? Chat appears to be disabled as well. 

Could not get my delivery

Due to EE giving the wrong number to DPD I could not get my delivery as did not get the pin but due to we department that deals with DPD is closed so they cannot not help and DPD is as much help as a wet paper bag I think EE need to change he to a de...

Daz58421 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful