Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to add accessory or Phone plan

Hello! i was wondering if someone can explain to me why i cannot add anymore accessories to my account despitw only having 3 And having another phone on my account

Lack of information for orders.

I have been waiting a week for my upgraded phone to arrive. And still have no updates there seems to be no tracking capability in the system.  Somebody in customer services should be able to tell me what is happening with my order? When will this be ...

Resolved! Phone being returned by ee store

I ordered a phone online for click and collect and I went to pick my order up but couldn’t get it because my passport wasn’t valid so they could not give me the phone and said they would have to send it back and I would have to order it online for ho...

ayse2001 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return of acer laptop

Recently, I purchased an Acer 513 with a 128GB hard drive. The device without the sim card and I had to initiate a return after discussing with the ee team on phone. The device has been returned to ee since Wednesday last week and I have been expecti...

Order

Hello.  I placed an order for an upgrade on Sunday.  There is no update to the order.  Please can you give me some info on when this might arrive.  Thank you 

FionaT2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

phone not come

i ordered the iphone 14 pro max on saturday and they said it will be out to me by monday, yet iv'e heard nothing from EE or DPD so i was just wondering how long it will take before they eventually get it out to me as my dad ordered the oppo and it go...

lost delivery

stayed home all day waiting for the delivery watched tracking ect photo of my front door was posted on the tracker saying it would be delivered tomorrow, but no door bell was rung.following day delivery is due at 1238/1338 hrs so i sat by front door ...

Seveeeeee by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful