cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates on Google Pixel 8 Pro 256GB Obsidian?

gs19
Investigator
Investigator

Is there any update on the orders for the above phone? I placed my order on the 13th of October and still haven't had any updates. I was told that I would receive my phone in roughly a week over the phone when I confirmed my order.

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @gs19 

Thanks for coming here. 

This model is currently showing 'Usually despatched within 14 days'

Once your order has been dispatched DPD will be in touch with tracking details for the delivery. 

Leanne 🙂

gs19
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T ,

Thanks for the update, just to clarify. Is that 14 days from today for new orders only, or 14 days from when the order was placed?

Thank you.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @gs19 

This is for orders placed from today any existing orders are sent out on a first come, first served basis, clearing the oldest orders first.

Leanne.

msikdar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sorry buddy if you check the forums you will see that there are so many customers waiting for their orders. 

EE unfortunately are no help and keep quoting 14 days, 21 days but actually they appear to have no idea.

iPhone 15 customers are waiting for orders from September! 

Good luck to us!

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It's certainly not looking good for the 'usesuall dispatched within 14days' - seems like lots of us have already gone over that.

sjharrison99
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a 256gb in bay on 10th October - just had the text from DPD to say they have a tracking number. Should be this week then...

gs19
Investigator
Investigator

I've still had no update on my order nearly 2 weeks after I posted... Pretty ridiculous 

Hey, any updates? Did you order online or in-store. I ordered in-store 20th and obviously nothing. When I ordered was told 2-3 weeks. It's been 3 weeks on Friday and nothing. Phone customer service and said they can't help 😠 and phoned the store and they said well you will just have to cancel the order. Wow. Hope you get yours soon if you haven't already. 😀