cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still. Awaiting my Google pixel 8 pro

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Disgusted by the lack of communication from ee regarding the delay on my pre ordered pixel 8 pro. Have been with ee since it took over my original orange contact and I must say this is by far the worst 'upgrade' experience I've had.  One of the reasons I've gone for the upgrade is due to wanting a better camera for when  I go on holiday, if ee had explained it was going to take this long (still with no expected delivery date) I may have chosen another phone or company. 

59 REPLIES 59
Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is that 21 days for day of order or 21 days from today?

Thanks

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

That's for new orders today, @Abbett. Older orders will be cleared first, in the order in which they were placed.

Chris

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey buddy, have you had any joy yet? 

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Cheers Peter, have you had any joy yet? Will hopefully get mine not long after you. 

😂😂😂

If it turns up inside 28 days I'll be astonished. 

Having similar issues with BT (EE) and getting the broadband working at the new house.

Definitely not going to give them good scores, and I haven't, on all the surveys and other pop ups you get. Clearly makes no difference anyway

msikdar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm so doubtful it will. 

Spoken to a few customer service reps at EE who have said there is no known stock issues yet waiting times are high and pre-orders still remain unfulfilled. 

They don't have an answer. Can't really blame them, they are just repeating what they have been told. They must be as annoyed as us with all the questions and not being able to answer with facts. 

Adam1301
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered the Porcelain 256GB on 8th October. Have phoned up multiple times and been told they cant give any update on when I can expect it to arrive. I'm just praying it comes before the deadline to claim the watch as need IMEI1 number to put in the claim.

Will update on here if I do receive it anytime soon.

msikdar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Wow on the 8th and still no updates. The rest of us are buggered then lol 🤣.

By the looks of it Pixel 9 pro and Pixel watch 3 is what i'll be waiting for.

But do let us know if you receive. Good luck mate.

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So I've had a test of EE today, wasn't really what i was expecting.... 

***Hi from EE. As you may know, your current mobile contract has ended. You don't have to do anything: you can keep getting Unlimited minutes, Unlimited texts and the same data allowance you get today for £26.14 a month. If that's the best plan for you, then great! But if you'd like to change things up with a new deal on a new plan, we've got loads of options. You could take this chance to get a new phone on a new 24m handset contract. You're also free to leave EE.

Find out what deals are available on all our plans by visiting http://discover.ee.co.uk/W905Z6q0 Please note, only the account holder will be able to make changes to the account.***

Decided I go and check to see if there an update on the 'order update'(how wrongly something can be named) area and it still hasn't changed..... The disappointment continues 

I phoned up again this morning, was told that Google fulfill most of their direct orders through EE and hence the reason why they are struggling with stock compared to other networks. 

Still couldn't give me a date for mine. Expressed to them again about the watch claim needing an IMEI but advisoe told me to contact Google about that (which I did).

Google told me to send them an email showing proof of purchase and also proof of an email from EE showing that that the delivery has been delayed. They will then process the claim for free watch or buds. I've sent the email to them and awaiting to hear back about next steps.

Will keep you guys updated.