cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still. Awaiting my Google pixel 8 pro

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Disgusted by the lack of communication from ee regarding the delay on my pre ordered pixel 8 pro. Have been with ee since it took over my original orange contact and I must say this is by far the worst 'upgrade' experience I've had.  One of the reasons I've gone for the upgrade is due to wanting a better camera for when  I go on holiday, if ee had explained it was going to take this long (still with no expected delivery date) I may have chosen another phone or company. 

59 REPLIES 59
msikdar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Same here, went in store and was told can cancel and order in-store but then lose out on promotion of free watch which makes the whole deal worthwhile. Annoyed with EE on this one. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Abbett and @msikdar 

Thank you for your patience so far. Which version did you choose? Please include the colour and memory size, so I can check our stock levels.

Chris

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Chris, it's the 256gb bay one. My order was on the 11th

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah it's not great to be honest, at this rate we will miss the free Watch claim. No phone = no IME11 number = no free Watch. 

Peterb14
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I had an open complaint for it as been waiting for my order since the 06/10/2023. Was told it would be with me on the 20th but never happened. No communication from them it’s always me chasing them . They have closed my complaint and not been in communication with me since. No reason as to why the closed the complaint or any update on my order. Each time I contact them they now just end the chat. Less than 1 star customer service right now and I have been with them for 6 years so it’s a shame. They have now become awful, no communication is the worst. I hope you hear about your order soon. 

sjharrison99
Investigator
Investigator

You seem to be just like me. I ordered mine on the 10th, had a couple of holding emails, no progress. 256gb in bay - need it for a trip to India with the family in a couple of weeks. Terrible terrible service, but feel committed to this - in retrospect, should have stuck with three (who have been brilliant but rubbish coverage in London) for the extra 3 quid a month they wanted.

28 days - well, we're on day 17 now, so time is ticking

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks, @Abbett 

The current estimate for new orders of that version is to 'expect dispatch within 21 days'. All previous orders will be cleared before those are sent out. DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

The claim period for the free watch is 27 October 2023 - 29 November 2023.

Please come back and let us know when it arrives.

Chris

msikdar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

256gb Porcelain.

Have noticed the prices have gone up since my order.

I'm guessing EE messed up the prices and that is also contributing to delays!

I will be fuming if they cancel as the prices they offered initially turned out to be wrong. 

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sounds like we are all in the same boat, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing really. It's certainly taken all the excitement for a new phone away.