cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 28 days wait?

Nathan_Penarth
Investigator
Investigator

So I ordered a pixel 8 pro 256gb in obsidian on October 16th. I am pretty sure I have already missed out on being able to claim the free watch due to the order confirmation being delayed. I was told that stock should be replaced within 28 days. 28days have now passed and there has been no news on stock etc the only contact I have had from EE had been occasional automated emails telling me that my order is still on track.. sigh.

Anybody else In similar situation? Any ideas on when stock is expected to arrive? Are 256gb models of any colour currently available?

7 REPLIES 7
msikdar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've been waiting since 13th Oct. The customer service team are clueless whenever you call them. Shambles. Literally every other retailer seems to have stock. EE just need to admit they fudged this up.

Mine was an upgrade. They sent me an email saying I need to send my old phone back. I don't even have my new phone! Muppets.

FreddieTW
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same situation. Same spec, same dates, and zero reason given for the delay. Hopeless. I have screenshots of the original (Watch) offer we signed up for. EE will need to honour it, irrespective of their delivery dates, as we've clearly waited a reasonable time. They may say 28 working days, but we know that warehouses and delivery firms do not just operate Monday to Friday! 

Nathan_Penarth
Investigator
Investigator

Yes mine was an upgrade to. I wasn't able to claim the pixel watch on the 16th despite my order being placed then. I hold out little hope of EE honouring that particular deal 😞

We have till the end of the month, and it's a Google offer, rather than EE directly, so fingers crossed. 

Nathan_Penarth
Investigator
Investigator

DPD have messaged to say they have collected my parcel this afternoon at around 1320pm but no indication of when I should expect delivery.  Some people have previously stated that their phones have turned up before they even had notification of dispatch. Should I hang around at home this afternoon in hope of a delivery or should I assume it will likely arrive tomorrow? Thoughts?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nathan_Penarth,

If DPD have collected your phone today, I would expect it to be delivered to you tomorrow.

You should receive an estimated delivery slot before 11am tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

James

Thanks James. Let's see what tomorrow brings 🙂