cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra order

Steveyc247
Explorer

Hi,  I ordered my S24 ultra a week ago, still not got it yet,  orders confirmed on tracking and that's all is been on since,  I've got the pack to return my phone,  which I have to do by the 16th. I don't want to be without a phone,  and when I call up I just get told that there's not a lot of information they have but they do know these phones are in demand.

Any more information on how long I'm going to have to wait would be helpful. As I'm not Hong to return and be without a phone if my other ones not going to be here in time,  I use my phone a lot for work and emails, so really can't afford to be without. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steveyc247 

Welcome to the community.

The current estimated timescale for that device is to expect dispatch within 28 days. As we receive stock from the manufacturer, we clear orders from oldest to newest. DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

Those messages are automated, you won't be expected to return your old device until you receive the new one.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Steveyc247  You don’t return the old device until you get the new one.    What model spec did you order ?  Colour? Storage size ?  

Steveyc247
Explorer

I order yellow and the 1tb s24 ultra. And I keep getting the text about returning it by the 16th or they can't accept it as an upgrade for failing to return on time,  yet I still have no update on when the. Phone is going to be delivered! Its been over a week now. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steveyc247 

Welcome to the community.

The current estimated timescale for that device is to expect dispatch within 28 days. As we receive stock from the manufacturer, we clear orders from oldest to newest. DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

Those messages are automated, you won't be expected to return your old device until you receive the new one.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

Garyd123
Investigator
Investigator

Have you received your phone yet?