cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra pre-order gift

Skyway20
Investigator
Investigator

I've pre-ordered the s24 ultra hopefully gone through fine only received one email. Can't see any info on claiming the galaxy watch6. Anybody have info on this?

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17
Keiran3
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So I've claimed my watch 6 and just had an email to say I was successful and it will  be sent out shortly. Is this the bluetooth or network one?  Did this offer also come with disney+. I thought it did, but I can't find anywhere to claim that. 

Not received my success email yet 😪. Disney I pretty sure you can do on samsung boost app. I would of thought it's the Bluetooth can't see them giving the LTE version could be wrong though 

Hi, when filling in the claim form, where it asks for invoice number, is that the customer order number on the delivery nite please? I'm not sure what to put in that box.

Keiran3
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I used the order number that was sent via text. 

Kev747
Investigator
Investigator

I was just thinking the same.no updates or any other communication. 

I've already claimed mine but there is no communication into when and if I'm getting the watch. I claimed at end of Jan. Any ideas or is it just a waiting game ?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kev747 

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

You can track your claim order on the My Claim - Samsung Promotions (samsungoffers.claims) page. 

Leanne 🙂

Kev747
Investigator
Investigator

I have claimed a watch, it can take upto 45 days to be delivered. You can check to see if your claim has been accepted here.https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/en-GB/track-claim/login.