Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE Upgrade

Hi i’m new here. I recently cancelled a trade in upgrade but I changed the delivery date to my home by mistake it’s Friday instead of tomorrow. Will I still be able to refuse delivery from dpd as I no longer want the phone. Thank You, Natalie

Something went wrong with my order

Hi, i have placed an order for sim only unlimited plan and porting if my number from vodafone on 10th April. till now i have not received the ee sim and my plan is still with Vodafone that i am I currently very hefty out if term rental. my order numb...

tapsri06 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Confirmation

i have just bought apple airpod headphones today and have yet to recieve a confirmation email or even tracking number, all i have received is a EE finance email and agreement number.slightly worried as these headphones are very expensive and i don’t ...

essy18 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is going on with my order?

Hi, so as you can see I got this email after going through the application. I paid the upfront cost no issues. I get told to contact so I do.  A staff member answered and passed me through to someone else. I was then spoken to a by a rude woman who ...

IMG_7354.jpeg
Wb9966 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order back to the EE store

Hi! I placed an order online 3 weeks ago for some phone accessories. The order was confirmed and the next day I received an gmail saying that the order it’s on the way, but when I enter my postcode to track it’s  saying that “THE ORDER ITS BACK TO TH...

Upgrade

I upgraded my phone contract to the new galaxy s24 but still haven't gotten a confirmation email I can't get through to customer services to find out what's going on 

DPD Delivery

Hii ordered a new phone last week and arranged for it to be delivered on 27th April. Unfortunately I had to go out before the delivery arrived so it was rescheduled to 28th.I ensured I was in and followed the DPD updates closely. I watched my deliver...

No Conformation Email but Money Taken

Hi, I placed an order on Friday 12th April for an iPhone 15, 128GB in the colour Blue. I still have yet to receive a confirmation email, but the £30 deposit was taken straight away and has not been returned.I called EE on Monday 15th to ask what’s ha...