cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Delivery

JanineMayCowie
Visitor

Hi

i ordered a new phone last week and arranged for it to be delivered on 27th April. Unfortunately I had to go out before the delivery arrived so it was rescheduled to 28th.

I ensured I was in and followed the DPD updates closely. I watched my delivery driver pull up at the front of my block of flats and I went to the phone to buzz him in. The phone didn’t ring so I went back to my balcony to see the driver getting back in his van and driving off. I then received a message saying “sorry we missed you” with a picture of the door bell panel on the front of my building. He seemingly hadn’t even tried to deliver my phone. 

I called DPD immediately hoping they could call him to come back and they said all I could do was reschedule the delivery and they’ll “discipline” the driver. They then suggested I contacted EE, so here I am.

I’m now paying for a phone I don’t have. I appreciate that this isn’t EE’s fault but I’d be grateful for any assistance provided.

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JanineMayCowie 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

Has the delivery been rescheduled by DPD for another day? 

If you would like to discuss the payment for the phone you have not yet received, please call us and our mobile guides can get this looked into for you. 

Thanks.

Leanne.