cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order saying awaiting confirmation

Jack171
Contributor
Contributor

Order has been saying awaiting confirmation for past week sent an enquiry over email abs haven’t heard back either it’s also says on the site that the phone is in stock 

17 REPLIES 17
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Jack171

Thanks for the feedback. 

Leanne.

Same problem for me.....EE order 2021-10-11.jpg

Leanne_T

Hi @xgregx1982

Thanks for coming to the community. 

We update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way.

Leanne.

Nothing has changed since…

I placed an online order at the end of 2021 for a nice new upgrade S21 5G, expecting fast delivery as the web page information stated “In stock”, received order confirmation email and checked the order after a few days and saw the annoying message “Awaiting Confirmation”. This is very frustrating when one is looking forward to receiving a nice new shiny phone.

The web page wording should be changed to “Sorry, not currently in stock, awaiting stock replenishment”.

Katie_B

Hello @Jake_B

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am so sorry to hear this has happened. 

What colour and memory size did you go for?

I'd love to see if I can help further. 

Katie 🙂

666941AA-6953-4A78-A33E-4633D8EF7840.png

Same issue here.

9B87939E-29E0-4CA6-9F13-371F9ECE10E5.png

Same issue here^ 

Leanne_T

Hi @Carlito___fml 

The iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB in Black Titanium is showing as 'Usually despatched within 14 days' 

DPD will be in touch when they have received your order with tracking details for the delivery. 

Leanne