cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order saying awaiting confirmation

Jack171
Contributor
Contributor

Order has been saying awaiting confirmation for past week sent an enquiry over email abs haven’t heard back either it’s also says on the site that the phone is in stock 

17 REPLIES 17
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jack171

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which model phone did you order? 

Could you also let me know the colour and size?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max in graphite with 128 gb storage 

Leanne_T

Hi @Jack171

iPhone 13 orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Apple, and we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

The date you receive your iPhone 13 may vary depending on the colour and size variant you have ordered, but we expect to receive regular deliveries from the manufacturer and will be getting them out to you as quickly as we can.

Leanne. 

I understand that but why is it saying that you have stock of the product if you don’t 

Leanne_T

Hi @Jack171

The EE online shop for this model currently shows, 'Available to order, expect despatch in more than 28 days'

Leanne.

F7122207-34D1-4C5D-89E4-AD709361F724.jpeg

Why does it say on my order “your in stock order” quoted on my order page 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Jack171

I will feed this back, the device is available to order and as soon as your order has any updates this will show in the order tracker. 

Leanne.

Read more

Thank you sorry I’m only relaying this information as it’s quite miss leading and I’m sure others feel the frustration by all means I’m happy waiting just annoyed when you read that and then start to wonder if it is in stock 

thanks for the help