cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order hasn’t arrived

Kaseymowling
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an upgrade a couple days ago and it said it would be dispatched in a day, the online tracker app doesn’t work and I’ve had no updates, tried called 150 but none of the options are what I’m after, what can I do?

10 REPLIES 10
Kaseymowling
Investigator
Investigator

Also ordered AirPods separately the same day and they’ve arrived so not sure where the phone is.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kaseymowling  Have you received a tracking number ?  This isn’t an order number that starts with a XKO or XKN 

Have DPD sent you a notification saying you get have a delivery for you ? 

I’ve got an order number beginning with XKO but haven’t received any tracking numbers at all, all my details are correct too.

@Kaseymowling  If you haven’t received a tracking number that’s because a device hasn’t been allocated to you yet.  Once that happens you’ll get a tracking number.  What did you order ? As there are waiting times on some devices 

@Chris_B  I ordered an iPhone 13 pro max on Saturday but if that’s the reason it hasn’t been sent out yet then hopefully it will be fine, only because on the website it said it would be able to be dispatched within 24 hours so I just got confused.

@Kaseymowling  What colour and storage size?  

@Chris_B  In silver and it was 128GB

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kaseymowling,

The current delivery guidance for that model is 'usually dispatched within 21 days'. You'll receive a text message with tracking details when it's on the way.

James

@James_B  Oh okay that’s great thank you, didn’t know if was different for different models but will look out for another email, thanks again 🙂