cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Samsung 23 ultra

Almasanu
Contributor
Contributor

good evening, I just ordered a Samsung s 23 ultra phone and I chose to collect it myself, and I received the confirmation number that it is being delivered to my old address where I stayed last year, what should I do please help -me

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Almasanu 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If the address is not correct, please call us on 150 and the team can get this sorted, for you to the pick up address you requested 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.

Almasanu
Contributor
Contributor

OK thank you and how long does it take for the order to arrive as it told me that it will arrive in 3 days? I would need it by Christmas please 🙏

Leanne_T

If the online store advised 3 days, this would be the estimated delivery time and you would be notified by DPD once the order has been dispatched @Almasanu 

Leanne.

good morning, I called yesterday at 150 and I said that is the old address where I stayed, I gave the new address where I live and after a message I received that the new delivery address has changed and it will arrive on Monday, but I tried to look at DPD trakjng and it still shows me the new address, hasn't it been updated and the driver will send me a message again on Monday what time will he arrive??? thank you

Christopher_G

Good morning, @Almasanu 

I'm sure it is probably still updating. Hopefully it's all updated in time for the delivery on Monday.

Chris

I also hope it will be OK for Monday delivery but it is still not updated thank you

Christopher_G

It may be worth giving us a quick call on 150 so they can check to make sure it's being processed, @Almasanu 

Chris