cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order delivery date

Riftstar
Visitor

I placed an order online a couple of days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day. 

I have had no further email or texts confirming anything further. I can understand if there was a delay due to current circumstances, but all I have is an email saying within 1 day. 

I tried the online tracker but is says I can use it (the error message doesn't give an specifics so is pretty unhelpful)

How can I chase this?

433 REPLIES 433
Valadares29
Visitor

Same here it’s been an week and I am still not getting any updates and when I call the customer service they take ages to answer what the **bleep** should I do? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Valadares29,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone did you order?

James

adantiques
Visitor

I have a similar issue. I paid for an upgrade £200 over two weeks ago and nothing beyond the order number xkoXXXXXXXXX The money has left my account and there is no tracking facility that recognises my order number. No means to email EE either and I have no wish to sit on the phone to 150 for an hour. This is very poor service. Please could ee look into this please

[Mod Edit: Please don't post order numbers in the public forum. Thanks]

Christopher_G

Hi @adantiques.

Welcome to the community.

What did you order? Please include colour and memory size where applicable. I'll take a look at our stock levels.

Chris

No they wont there's no option for this on the phone system so you just keep getting one unhelpful person after another and sitting in pgone ques for literally hours till your frustrated enough to just give up.

Christopher_G

Hi @NeilGriffiths17

What did you order and when did you order it?

Please include the colour and memory size where applicable.

Chris

I'm the same, just an order confirmation email and that's it. Asked online and they were completely unhelpful, said there wasn't an order - when I've got an order number. Can't get through on the phone or online today.

What's going on EE, Sort it out! 

Jemmalauren1
Explorer

I’m having the same problem. 
I ordered an Apple Watch on the 8th got the confirmation and an order number but when I put it in the website it doesn’t even exist. 
I’ve been with EE for years now and I’ve had multiple phones that have arrived within a day this is the first time I’ve not had any movement on an item for this length of time. 
When I ordered it it also said that it was in stock and ready to be sent out within 1 day… 

James_B

Hi @Jemmalauren1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which watch did you order?

James

Hi James

it was the Apple Watch SE 2022 with the 40mm Starlight Alum StarBand

i added it to my monthly plan as a connected device