cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order delivery date

Riftstar
Visitor

I placed an order online a couple of days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day. 

I have had no further email or texts confirming anything further. I can understand if there was a delay due to current circumstances, but all I have is an email saying within 1 day. 

I tried the online tracker but is says I can use it (the error message doesn't give an specifics so is pretty unhelpful)

How can I chase this?

433 REPLIES 433

Hi James,

It’s a purple 64gb Iphone 12 mini. I ordered it as an early upgrade on Sunday and paid for it then. It was showing as pending in my bank account until this afternoon and now it’s no longer showing in pending transactions or as being paid. 

Thanks

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @elisethomas97

I've checked the stock for that model and it's currently in stock and expected to be dispatched within one day.

I'd recommend calling our Mobile Care team so that they can check your order.

Chris

Hi, I too ordered the S21 256 Grey on 21st September. Told at time of sign up the phone would be sent within 24hrs. The sales person took my email address down wrong so conformation email did not get to me. Contacted EE to be told it would take up to 14 days for delivery. 14 days past I was told it will be with me in the the next couple of days. Still waiting!!! Moved from another provider to give EE a try. I understand there is a high demand for this phone at the moment but getting more and more annoyed at the lack of information and honesty from EE reps when speaking with them. I have been forced to take out a new contract with my current provider to tide me over until I get my device and set up my EE account. EE also took my upfront cost almost 3 weeks ago. Not on EE. Keep your customers informed! Also online tracker not working with the number I was given.

James_B

Hi @Lurk,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your phone hasn't been delivered yet. We'll send you a text with tracking details as soon as stock arrives to fulfil your order.

If you'd prefer to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks

James

I am in the same bot, ordered a upgrade on Monday for iPhone 13 pro max, all went through and had the email saying it will be dispatched within 24 hours! Literally just got off the phone to 150 who a advisor told me Apple haven’t sent them iPhone 13 pro max phones and had no answer to when they will come either! Basically could be a week or a month!! Ridiculous, why let people take contracts out when the phones are clearly unavailable for a period of time!! And no doubt knowing there is a shortage to deliver them, they will STILL let people take out contracts out on them

I have the same issue, I ordered the S21 256gb, 3 weeks ago, was told it would be delivered in two days and nothing was received and not a single email/text to explain why, only when I ring do I get an update, first update(when I rang) was you will have in 7 days, I rang in 7 days and was told it will be 14 days!!!! Something of a joke now. I complained and my complaint was closed despite having no resolution. I can understand stock issues, but no excuse for zero updates to those who have ordered and then to be strung along when you ring with ever increasing estimated dates. I can’t get a straight answer from anyone. 

Thanks for getting back to me but you have only told me what I have been told on numerous occasions by EE staff. I know I will get a text when ready for delivery but when will that be? I have looked at an alternative model which  I have been informed is in stock, but the cost per month is out of my price range. Still waiting!

Leanne_T

Hi @Dinger75

I am very sorry to hear the complaint has been closed, if you give us a call on 150 the team will get this looked into for you. 

We’re sorry for the delay, unfortunately, we received fewer handsets from the manufacturer than expected. We are working with Samsung to dispatch your order as soon as possible.

Galaxy S21 series back orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Samsung.

You'll receive a text message from DPD with tracking information as soon as your delivery slot has been confirmed.

Leanne.

Hello,

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro Max Sierra Blue on 30th of September and it said delivery next day. It’s now 12 days later and no reply as to when I will get my phone. The online tracker says it can’t track my order I’ve called 150 and had a very rude man tell me I have to wait and couldn’t even give me a timescale which is ridiculous. Can anyone help by even giving me a rough timescale that I can be waiting for this phone ? 

thanks in advance 

Sophie

Christopher_G

Welcome to the community, @Dinger75

I'll check our stock levels, which memory size did you choose?

Chris