cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk code not working

Kirst6
Contributor
Contributor

My EE perk code is not working when trying to upgrade. Error message stating coupon invalid. I have tried different phones and plans and different browsers and getting same issue for over a week.

17 REPLIES 17
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kirst6 

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you out of contract and looking to upgrade? 

Did you get the perk code from the perk portal or another third party site?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Contract ends next week and perk code from ee perk portal

James_B

Hi @Kirst6,

Are the plans you're trying to select already discounted?

Is it a brand new code you have generated, rather than one you have used before?

James

I have tried multiple contracts and not working. The one I wanted is not discounted and the code is new. I have this trouble every time I try and use one so this is not a new issue.

James_B

Hi @Kirst6,

Could you try placing the order via a private/incognito browser tab and let me know if it works?

Thanks

James

Hi, that doesn't work either, still same error message

Leanne_T

Thanks for trying @Kirst6 

In this case, please give us a call on 150, our mobile care team can check the code and help you upgrade with the perk discount. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Can I ask why contract offers differ between existing customers? I have looked at s23+ and for the same unlimited data contract my price is £90 but my partner price is £67 which over a 24 month contract is significant. My partner can actually get the Samsung 23 ultra for £71 which is lot less than my price for 23+.

We have both been customers with you for years and I don't understand why I am being offered different prices as a new contract, we should surely have the same options.

Feel as a loyal customer this is disgusting customer service. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Kirst6 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Please call us on 150 and the team can check your account and let you know what is available for you.

Leanne.