cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk code not working

Kirst6
Contributor
Contributor

My EE perk code is not working when trying to upgrade. Error message stating coupon invalid. I have tried different phones and plans and different browsers and getting same issue for over a week.

17 REPLIES 17

I am having the same issue, I've had to request all codes to try different ones and not one of them work, I have tired online and.also tried on store and none of them.would.work.says I've added an invalid code.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shozzie-85 

Which plan and product are you choosing? Are you making sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the code? Have you tried both copy and pasting and typing the code in directly (case sensitive)?

Chris

It was for a tablet, I tried to type it and and also copy and paste but none worked, I went in to EE gave them all the codes and none would work for them either. They did give me a good deal but I have 4 phones coming up for upgrade and was hoping to use the remaining codes as 1 of them did work when my partner upgraded his phone back in may.

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Christopher_G

Thanks, @Shozzie-85 

It could be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can check to make sure that there isn't anything on your account that is blocking the codes, like a conflicting discount or something similar.

Chris

Cshaw98
Explorer

Hello 

I am looking to upgrade my phone, I have the all rounder phone plan, because i have a 20% perk discount in place for 24 months, is this what's preventing me from applying a new code for the upgrade? As the previous poster has put, it's not allowing me to use any of the codes I have generated. 

Thanks so much

Charlotte 

Katie_B

Hello @Cshaw98

This should not prevent you accessing more codes, you should be eligible for a total of 5. 

Are you receiving an error message?

Katie

I am able to access new codes, it is just not allowing me to apply them to my upgrade order and showing the error message saying that the code is invalid. 

kind regards 

charlotte

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Cshaw98

I would recommend giving us a call with the code so our team can look into this for you. 

Katie