Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Thank you for your order

HelloHow can I know that mine order has been accepted?I order a new first monthly contract for a new phone.And I have received a message that I need to give more information to process order.I have spoken with them already and hen I receive new messa...

Vlia3 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Phone order

Getting test messages saying I have ordered a phone.I haven't Phone lines closed what do I do

Restock of Samsung z fold 3

I ordered a Samsung z fold 3 but have no idea when it's back in stock. Can someone help me with a time frame? 

Iphone 13 pro max order

Hi, I have ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB in graphite and the website said "within 7 days" it has gone past that time now. I wondered if there was anyway of checking when it will be delivered. 

JoeMi by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot track order

Hi I ordered s21fe navy cloud mobile and contract yesterday ordered over the phone the operator told me I will get my phone by tomorrow. I got an email confirming my order but there is no order number on it just my account number, so I cannot track i...

EE messed up my upgrade, now they want to charge me to return items?!

Hi I had a contract with EE that expired and was thinking of upgrading.I received a F&F discount code, but could not apply it to my internet order and called your reps.After explaining the situation to a rep (I have his contact details) he informed m...

MC351 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BACKORDER

Why wouldn't the store that sold me a phone, having me pay an upfront cost, not be able to see that the device is backordered? How, in the current technology age, can you not have the sales people see the current stock levels? Prettt bizarre to me.

Bc1084 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have just ordered my IPHONE 13 PRO MAX

I ordered my upgraded phone however I have received a XKO code what does this mean? I’m a bit anxious as I’ve seen people saying it’s nothing to worry about and other people saying you’ve not been accepted. Please help. 

Itsgeoj by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dispatch time

I ordered a device on a pay monthly plan on Tuesday afternoon and it stated expected dispatch within 7 days - does this mean that the device can be dispatched any day within the 7 day time frame?

bobo9801 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When my tablet will arrive?

Hi I did upgrade for my tablet 1 week ago and is still not dispatched why?when i order it was saying that will be dispatched in 1 day but is still not dispatched and i want to know when my tablet will arrive . thank you

IonelaUng by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful