Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Cancel my s22 ultra order

Can you cancel my s22 ultra 256gb order because samsung finance give the best offer. 

483 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Track my order

Hi, I’m unable to track my order due to you saying the order number being wrong?I can’t phone EE because my mobile isn’t with EE and it won’t accept it.My upgraded broadband I was told should be complete on 11th Feb 2022 and I should have received a ...

Myohmy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 13 charger plug

Hi I've just received my new iphone 13 complete with charging cable but there is no plug to actually plug it in with - should this have been included or am I supposed to buy one?

deb611 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery date has passed and no tracking info

Hiya,  I ordered a iPhone 13 128gb blue on the 8th and received an email from DPD saying I’d receive my delivery on the 10th but I’ve still not had the delivery and tracking shows no info other than it was picked up at the supplier. Oh and I can’t se...

No order delivery date

hello, my name is Constantin , i ordered an iphone 13 pro max on january 30, when will i have my order? thanks

Anytime upgrade fee credited back

HiI did an anytime upgrade for galaxy fold 3Sent my phone in and paid £300 anytime upgrade fee over  the  phone Just checked my account and it shows £300 credit, everything went smoothly And I'm keeping the phone and got a text saying they received  ...

Order not dispatched

Hi there. I ordered an upgrade on Thursday evening: an iPhone SE 128GB White. The site said it would be dispatched within 24 hours. On the "track my order" page, it still says "Awaiting confirmation" against the expected delivery date.  As I have no ...

JSD2022 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade help

Read more   Read moreHas anyone else upgraded using the online services to the Samsung Galaxy z flip 3. It should have come with a watch, but that still hasn't arrived. Is there any way of tracking it? Has anyone else upgraded using the online servic...

Jayme2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple 13 Pro max 256gb

My order is still saying awaiting confirmation placed on 25/01/2022 ? Any news at all ?

Alyp1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Thank you for your order

HelloHow can I know that mine order has been accepted?I order a new first monthly contract for a new phone.And I have received a message that I need to give more information to process order.I have spoken with them already and hen I receive new messa...

Vlia3 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful