Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Order status

I ordered a new phone on Friday, order number: xkoXXXXXXXXX But I’ve heard nothing since, just wondering what’s happened to it. [Mod Edit: Please do not post order numbers in the public forum. Thanks]

John862 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! hello

am new on here and i don't know how i can get my number or order new phone 

Resolved! Anytime upgrade

Hi. I'm 14 months into my contract on an Anytime Upgrade with a 256gb Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Can I pre-order and upgrade to the Samsung S22 Ultra as when I try to upgrade online it doesn't show an option for the new phone.

iPhone 13 pro max

I ordered iPhone 13 pro max yesterday I’m just wonder how long it will take to come 

Resolved! Xbox Series X Bundle

I placed an order for the Xbox series x bundle with the ultimate game pass on Thursday last week. I’ve received an order number and have been charged the upfront cost. However, I’ve heard nothing since, can’t track my order with you as it just shows ...

Cancel my s22 ultra order

Can you cancel my s22 ultra 256gb order because samsung finance give the best offer. 

483 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Track my order

Hi, I’m unable to track my order due to you saying the order number being wrong?I can’t phone EE because my mobile isn’t with EE and it won’t accept it.My upgraded broadband I was told should be complete on 11th Feb 2022 and I should have received a ...

Myohmy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 13 charger plug

Hi I've just received my new iphone 13 complete with charging cable but there is no plug to actually plug it in with - should this have been included or am I supposed to buy one?

deb611 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery date has passed and no tracking info

Hiya,  I ordered a iPhone 13 128gb blue on the 8th and received an email from DPD saying I’d receive my delivery on the 10th but I’ve still not had the delivery and tracking shows no info other than it was picked up at the supplier. Oh and I can’t se...