cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders

Rose0220
Visitor

I was contacted about upgrading my device. I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max. I have not received a confirmation email, what should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
bethfirmstone
Visitor

I have the same issue. From what I understand the phone should arrive after 28 days or more from the date you ordered since the phone is new and in high demand... this is what customer service told me anyway.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rose0220 

Thanks for posting. 

iPhone 15 orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives. You'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Leanne. 

gymsmarty
Investigator
Investigator

Which colour/size did you order? Were you given a timeframe for delivery? If it helps, I didn't get any confirmation for about a week after placing my order. At the time I placed mine for the Pro Max 256 GB Natural Titanium I was told 'expect dispatch after 28 days'. This was on the 24th September.  2 weeks later I received an order number you can use to track your order through the EE tracking system. 

Eventually the tracking system allocated me delivery between 30 Oct - 3rd Nov receiving texts once a week from EE letting me know my order was progressing. It is now 24 Oct and I have been contacted by DPD letting me know my phone is coming tomorrow! Technically dispatch was after 28 days but still earlier than my EE tracking system stated so happy about that. EE tracking still showing 30 Oct - 3 Nov so it's possible DPD will deliver before EE tracking updates. Hope this helps.