cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in confusion on iPhone 15 Pro Max

ChrisB97
Visitor

I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max 256gb blue titanium on 5/10/2023. Since then the only communication I’ve had from EE is to tell me to send my tradein handset back or risk losing out on my free upgrade and pay something like £459/per month extra.

What’s the point of me sending my old phone back to EE if they haven’t sent me my new handset? Or is this a generic reminder email that gets sent out as a matter of course.

Also when will I actually receive my new handset - I check the order tracker and nothing updates and most of the time it tells me I can’t track my order?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChrisB97 

Welcome to the community.

You're right, it's a standard automated message that is sent. You won't be expected to return your device until your new one arrives.

New orders of that version are told to expect dispatch within 14 days. They're sent out oldest order to newest, so hopefully you'll hear from DPD soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChrisB97 

Welcome to the community.

You're right, it's a standard automated message that is sent. You won't be expected to return your device until your new one arrives.

New orders of that version are told to expect dispatch within 14 days. They're sent out oldest order to newest, so hopefully you'll hear from DPD soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris