Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Free air pods

Hi all, how do I claim free air pods if I purchased my Samsung S22 series at the end of April?Thank you

Sojka by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perks Deactivated account

I'm trying to register to get the EE perks NHS discount but it just keeps coming up with a deactivated account message because it's timed out. How can I reset it to start again? Thank you

Perk account

I've tried to login to my perk account but it says deactivated how do I reactivate please? 

fixed add on vs offer!

HiI have a data fixed add on of 160g but have an offer for £10.62 for unlimited data, it says that if I take the offer it will remove any other on data I have so Im not paying for anything I dont need, will it remove the fixed add on?? 

Blue light discount

I’m having trouble applying a blue light discount. I upgraded my contract in a store this week and the advisor said that I would need to set an EE Perks account within 2 weeks to enter the code that my partner gave me. but it won’t let me set up an a...

STEJENT by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee-perks account deactivated

Hi im wondering if anyone can help, ive come to sign i to my ee perks account and ive managed to reset my password but now states my account is deactivated as it wasnt registered in the alloted time, can anyone help me rectify this please!? thankyou!...

Jord1106 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ps5 update??

Added a ps5 to my plan  and the initial 20 quid has been taken from my account and I have a screenshot of order confirmation but no email or anything to say when or if order has been added to my account

Graemee by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful