Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

EE Perks help

Hi, I am trying to access EE Perks but everytime I try to register I am told my details already exist. I've tried to reset my password with my personal email - but I don't receive any emails. Any suggestions?

xAbzz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bt sport Large screen

Hi there, I switched my swappable benefit to BT Sport Ultimate, and it's working perfectly on my phone. I've since added the large screen add on for £5 a month, and it's been about 3-4 days and it still doesn't work. It says I need to upgrade my subs...

BT Sport error

Constant errors, BT ID not working, passwords reset multiple times - can anyone get access to BT sport? 

SimonBB by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple tv

I have apple TV+4k. I bought with broadband. How can I start using. They will send me code or something else to get everything  

ADHEMA by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

20% NHS Discount

I cannot register for the 20% discount as it is stating my @NorthStaffsCCG.nhs.uk email domain is not covered thereby unable to register and receive activation code?  Any Advice please?

IanTHod by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Ee Perks password reset not working

I'm also having this issue, registered and verified in December. Can't login now and not getting password reset email on work or personal email (not in either emails junk/spam). Locked out now for 24 hours.

MDKdave by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ear buds claim form is closed

Hi everyone , I purchased my A52s 5G on the 03/04/22 and it did have the earbuds as part of the promotion but when I go through the Samsung site to claim them the claim form says it is closed or the othe claim form only asks for S22 details. Has anyo...

Free air pods

Hi all, how do I claim free air pods if I purchased my Samsung S22 series at the end of April?Thank you

Sojka by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perks Deactivated account

I'm trying to register to get the EE perks NHS discount but it just keeps coming up with a deactivated account message because it's timed out. How can I reset it to start again? Thank you