Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Can't log in or reset perks password

Good afternoon I am having issues logging in or resetting my perks password! I am not receiving the resetting password, I have checked all folders and no email has been received! Can you help please?

Resolved! Free charger

I brought a galaxy watch last week and was told I could claim a free charger but can't find any where to put the code. Could someone please point me in the right direction.Thank you

Becka82 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Access to EE Perks for ex armed forces

I’m ex armed forces and have tried to apply for EE Perks by down loading my pension P60. This also says armed forces pension on it, but keeps being rejected. I’ve noticed a lot of folk have had this problem. What should I do?EE’s response to many mes...

W135966y by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Family nhs discount code

My daughter just upgraded he phone and was elligible for the 20% NHS discount which was applied when she upgraded, how can she pass this on to family as she was told she could generate 5 codes and pass on to family who also have EE

EE Perks

Hi,  I cannot access my NHS EE perks account. I have tried to reset my password but have never received the email to reset it. Can someone please help? Thanks,  James 

Re: Perks nhs

My EE Perks password reset is not working too,I have been checking my emails and spam folder but nothing is coming through. What is the solution?

CRLan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Music on Amazon echo

Hi I have recently signed up to the free 6 month Apple Music deal.  Unfortunately it seems that Apple Music via ee cannot be linked to an Amazon Echo device.  Can you confirm whether there is a block from using my Amazon echo to request songs? I cant...

SackBoris by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE Perk discount codes for existing customer

My employer offers EE Perk discount but I have been an EE customer for ages. When I try to sign up for Perk using my work email address it won't let me as it says the device is already registered, and when I try to log on via the EE Perk web page usi...