Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! BT Sport Ultimate

Hello!  I've recently joined EE and I had the choice between a couple different options, one of them being BT Sport Ultimate on one of the smart benefit plans.  My Dad is also with EE and also has BT Sport on his account, but you can only watch it on...

perks nhs 20%

I register with perks 2 years ago when taking out a new contract.  I need a new code to upgrade, my work email has changed ( nhs changed everyones email address) so tried to register, got a email to verify then when tried to login, it told me it has ...

Perks account deactivated

Can anyone help to reactivate my EE perks account please? My account is saying its now deactivated because registration wasn’t completed in time. 

Dave2001 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perks Revalidation failure

Good evening, I've tried to re-validate my ee perks membership however, I've received an email saying it was declined as my company/organisation is not listed? According to the Emergency Service Staff Discount | 20% Off Selected Plans | EE Mountain R...

awd19801 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple music

I have Apple Music on my smart benefit would just like to check what is happening because in my Subscriptions it’s not activated I got the text but all that does is load my music upi tried the uninstalling and reinstalling the app but doesn’t seem to...

Smart Benefit Apple Music

Early this morning I upgraded to a sim only plan with 1 Smart Benefit, chose Apple Music after ai clicked the link in the text to activate it,  it took Me to Apple Music got a quick blank pop up nothing else, but I can seem to now listen and download...

637665F5-2597-4816-AAB9-B65A5B93C781.jpeg
Jules1270 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

250GB

Hey good GB 100eu plise 250gb eu.. 250gb 30£ is where good

Lukasz27 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Xbox games pass ultimate

Any ideas how long before I get the text message for the pass got my series X this afternoon took 23 hours from order to delivery pretty good 

spill2484 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Perks

We’re trying to create a perks account with photo ID and entered wrong email in part to link it to but can’t access to add correct email or create new account as name already recognised. How can we update it?

Kelcc77 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful