Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! Log in

Hey, so I'm trying to add a device since I can upgrade now but everytime I go to the shop, it asks me to log in even tho I'm logged in and says we are making some changes. 

Shaiggan by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Bt sport large screen

I have bt sport as a phone perk, and have tried to add the large screen to watch on my tv. I am now paying the extra £5 on my account, but I can’t seem to get any of the bt apps on my now stick or Xbox to work, when I try to log on they say to use th...

EE Perks

Hi I am trying to access my EE perk account to get a code for my new contract but it won’t let me login with my NHS email or personal. When I try to get a new password it doesn’t appear in my inbox/junk or spam. Any advice on this?Thanks

joannew2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perk account deactivated

I have tried to log into my EE perks account (which I had forgotten) and I now have a message to say that my account has been deactivated due to registration not being completed within the allowed time frame. Help please?

plum84 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Double Data offer

I received a message on my phone, the only contact is a number 1122. Can you confirm that this was sent by you and is legitimate please. Also you replied to another message asking if this offer was free. Will it remain free in the future, or will the...

iPad and iPhone

Hello , my partner is looking for a deal with you guys . I’ve told him EE is a good provider . He’s looking for an iPad and iPhone deal. Do you offer anything alone them lines at all  thank you soph 

Ee perk

Please help we advice because I have nit received any email since this morning to reset my password for ee perk

Em1015 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE perk

Hii have been trying to log into my EE perks to renew it. The work email which I used is no longer active (due to a change to the email address) and I cannot log in!Can I either deactivate it and re-register or someone help me to update my work email...

Fayetl by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where are my headphones

Hi! I just received my Galaxy s23, I was told I would get some wireless headphones sent to me but they haven't arrived. I upgraded my phone, over the phone.